Monday 20 April 2015

Kourtney Kardashian Abandoned By Sisters On Birthday?


Despite their lovely birthday wishes,(Kim shared childhood photos of the birthday girl with her social media fans while Khloe captioned a photo montage of her and her sister. 'Kourt you are the yin to my yang, the Siegfried to my Roy, the Lucy to my Ricky, The Thelma to my Louise, the Wayne to my Garth, the Posh to my David, the sugar to my spice, the icing to my cake.')

It really looks like Kim, Khloe, Kendall Jenner and Kylie missed a great party! Kim was at home in L.A., Kendall, Kylie and Khloe were partying with Tyga and French, at Coachella.

Whether her sisters were there or not, it looked like Kourtney had the time of her life while celebrating her big day with her baby daddy Scott Disick as he obviously doted on her the whole night.

No comments:

Post a Comment