Monday 20 April 2015

"I Was Dating Emma Nyra"– Ubi Franklin


If you have been living under a rock. I will give you a summary of Ubi and Emma's gist.
- Emma Nyra and Ubi Franklin have been in a relationship for over two years.(they have always denied it)
- Ubi Franklin has been accused of physically abusing Emma Nyra( a certain OAP also confirmed that)
- Ubi Franklin broke Emma's heart and got engaged to Lilian Esoro.
- Emma Left Triple MG due to the recent development.

Maybe Ubi got jealous when Emma Nyra denied having a relationship with him but doesn’t mind dating Iyanya, Lynxxx or Reminisce in her recent interview with Golden Icon because he candidly revealed to The Cable Ng that he and Emma Nyra were actually an item.

“I was dating Emma Nyra and the relationship didn’t go as I thought it should have gone. When you’re dating somebody and you are the boss, there are
things you can’t tell your wife or your girlfriend. But if you say it to an employee you are dating, they tend to misbehave. Like, if you tell the others to do something, they will obey without thinking about it. It’s not only me but it has happened to a lot of people, but that is the business lesson I’ve learnt in my life.”

He also mentioned how he invested a whole lot more into Emma Nyra's career than Iyanya who is the flagship act of the label. "I don’t think that I have spent as
much money on Iyanya as I’ve spent on Emma Nyra. Emma has like nine videos at about N3.5m " which is a whooping N31.5m.


On why they broke up, he said: “That relationship made me cut off a lot of people and it also made me feel like everybody wanted the same ‘cake’ I was having. I spent a lot of time trying to beef people when I am not supposed to. It really dealt me a big blow. I decided in the end that it doesn’t make any sense and we both understood that and moved on.”

No comments:

Post a Comment