Thursday 12 March 2015

Madonna Reveals She Dated Tupac Shakur

After Two decades of speculation, Madonna talked about her brief relationship with the rapper, who tragically died in 1996 while on Howard
Stern's SiriusXM radio show.


Madonna revealed the relationship when she offhandedly remarked about the state of mind she was in during one of her David Letterman interviews back in the 90s.

'I was mad at [David Letterman] when I said the F-word a lot,' she explained. 'I was in a weird mood that day. I was
dating Tupac Shakur at the time and the thing is he got me all riled up about life in general. So when I went on the show I was feeling very gangsta.'

A book by Lucy O'Brien, Like An Icon (2007), claims that the Material Girl not only dated the Ghetto Gospel rapper but wanted a baby with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment